Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many musical comedies did Jack Carson and dennis Morgan make together?

prc1966

I have set my HDD to recrod The Time, the Place and the Girl this afternoon, and I have seen Two Guys From Texas and It's a Great Feeling. I also know that there is a fourth film out there called Two Guys from Milwaukee which I have not seen. IMDB and Wikipedia both state that Carson and Morgan made "several" films together - does anyone know what others? I think they make an enjoyable comedy team, not quite up to Hope and Crosby, but still pretty durn good.

Another film Morgan and Carson were in together is *Thank Your Lucky Stars* . *The Hard Way* is not a musical comedy, but they do play partners in show business and it's a good film. It's a drama, and there are some musical numbers in the film. Both these films are shown on TCM every so often. Hope that helps.

Carson and Morgan appeared in nine films together starting in 1942 with:

"Wings for the Eagle"

"The Hard Way" 1942

"Thank Your Lucky Stars" 1943

"Shine on Harvest Moon" 1944

"One More Tomorrow" 1946

"The Time, The Place, The Girl" 1946

"Two Guys from Milwaukee" 1946

"Two Guys From Texas" 1948

"It's A Great Feeling" 1949

My thanks to everyone for their input. I recorded Time/Place/Girl Monday, and finally got the chance to watch it last night. Very enjoyable, although I think It's a Great Feeling is my favorite of the three I have seen so far. I will watch for the others in the future.

I did know that they had appeared in the movie The Hard Way, which of course is not a comedy, but I was most interested in finding out if they ahd teamed up in more movies like Time/Place/Girl and Two Guys, etc.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings