Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

INCIDENT OF THE HIGH HARD ONE....Part 1.

lanetemple

Three weeks ago my front door bell rang and it was my ex-wife. Before I could ask her in she said..."Do you complete the north wall in the library yet?" I told her I had and took her to the library and showed her the photos of Woody Strode, Mildred Natwick, Bernard McEveety and Sean McClory on the wall. Then as I was making a ketchup sandwich and a cup of tea for her she asked me if I had ever seen the western called..."Heller in Pink Tights" and she said..."It must be good because George Cukor directed it". I told her that I had seen the picture and it was the only western Mr Cukor had ever directed and I also told her that I had liked the film but for some reason cowboys and cowgals don't talk about it when they are out there on the crooked trail. I also told her that just because a good director makes a western doesn't mean the film will be good and I was about to tell the story about the great John Ford and George Seaton when the front door bell rang again....so I went to answer it.......

All the Best!

Ah! the THRILL of it ALL!!!!

lanetemple

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings