Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with movie title! Please!

neverland4430

So i watched this movie awhile back on TCM and I can't seem to figure out the movie title AT ALL.

I only remeber scenes here and there and don't know the actress and actor that plays in it.

From what I remeber in the movie it's a young woman (20's-30's) and this "indian" guy comes along out of no where. Note: He's not actually Indian he's just dressed like it, a costume. And she seems quite annoyed by him but he won't leave her alone. He ends up going back home with her and he meets her parents. Another part is that she's walking pass a firehouse and she talks to this fireman. Who ends up being the Indian guy! She's confused. I think they end up being together at the end, not sure.

Im sure it's a comedy/romance, i don't know. Please Help.

Marysara: Thank you so much! I looked up more info and it is It Had to be You. I've been trying to figure this one out for years and now since the holidays I want to watch it. Thanks again. The thing is I don't remember her being a runaway bride, but it's right. I would have never guest it would be Gibger Rogers, like I said its been too long since I watched it. Thank you.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings