Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MyrtleCreek

help please? i.d. recently aired movie w/ incredible dance scene?

Hi Folks.

Can anyone help me w/ title of movie I saw part of recently on TCM? It was w/in last 2 wks & had the most incredible dance scene...not a musical movie; the scene was a couple performing in a night club setting. The woman wore a floor length gown & I think the man wore an ice cream suit & their moves were incredible! She kinda danced around him, spinning him, while he assumed these boneless, amazingly graceful moves. My mother is a huge dance fan & would love seeing this! Can anyone suggest what movie this was or who the dancers might have been? I'd guess the movie was from '40s, but didn't get to see enough to know more.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks much!

Cat

It sounds like a scene in one of the Thin Man series. I think the name of the movie was Another Thin Man. It's the one that Sheldon Leonard is in. I don't know the couple who were dancing but, like you, I thought they were amazing. Hope this helps.

Sounds like Doris Day and Gordon McRae in *On Moonlight Bay* that was on TCM about a week ago.