Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jack Pickford & Olive Thomas.

LoisLaRaine

Any Jack and Olive fans???

I wrote a book about Olive's death and Jack's Life titled, They Played in Silence. I thought it would be fun to create a place for them here! I love hearing from fans and such. Though, one thing I ask is that there is NO bad talking either of them.

I'll be posting some rare photos and interviews from them on here also. I'm working on a documentary on them that will be released within the next two years.

Here is the trailer for my Book/Documentary.

My blog if anyone is interested.

www.theyplayedinsilence.wordpress.com

Hello 'LoisLaRaine' -

Congratualtions on your book.

Given the subject matter, I am thinikng you might want to also post this message in the "Silents" Genre Forum in the Message Boards. (Go to the Forum Home Page and scroll down to see the full list of Genre Forums.) The silent film afficianados around here hang out there regularly.

Kyle In Hollywood

• 2 weeks later...

The book sounds interesting. Too bad that there are so few of Olive's films that survive, and not to many of Jack's films are readily available to access. But who knows, maybe a few more of his films may make it either to DVD or maybe even TCM.

Edited by: Scottman on Jan 5, 2013 1:37 PM

Archived