Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
loliteblue

Classics fan (Marylou) is ill

Marylou- She has come down with a bad cold fever the works she's prone to pneumonia or bronchitis due to her

"Bad" lungs it can get pretty serious for her quickly...

Lets hope and pray it does not. I thought she might need some cheering up from her friends on this boards. Please

do take a moment out of your day to send a get well,

thinking of you sentiment, it just might make her day!

and might make you feel good down inside as well lolite.

Marylou,

Hope you're feeling well soon. You know that laughter is the best medicine. Maybe you can catch some the marvelous comedies being featured this month on TCM!!

Joy

Thanks for the update lolite, I had sent her an e-mail last week and hadn't heard back. I appreciate knowing her condition. And, of course, please take care of yourself and get well soon Mary Lou. We miss your participation here very much!

I'm sorry to hear this. Lots of love and hope for a speedy recover go out to Mary Lou. Get well soon!! I miss your presence here, ML......

Bless Your Heart Mary Lou I hope you are well soon. I have wondered where you were since I am back(knock on wood) I miiiiissss you sooo much. Please take care of yourself and get well soon. Your presence is missed by your fellow TCMers....gwtwbooklover

So sorry to hear you are having more health problems yet again Mary Lou! I sincerely hope you enjoy a swift recovery! I have Bi-Polar disorder my self, and my mood has been very up and down of late. In any case, I'll send you a couple DVD-R's to help cheer you up!

Hope you are feeling better soon Marylou. I'll keep you in my prayers.

To Mary Lou, this lady has greatly assisted me in the past-(she even helped & compiled many of my ever growing files)

Plus, a few other great things as well-(speaking of fellow TCM-ITES, where are you HOLLY?)

Anyhow, I knew awhile ago, ML was then also having health problems-(something of which, we have in common 100 per cent!)

If you see this ML please do send on an e-mail-(I won't send HTML style again)

Unfortunately, she resides very far from closest medical assistance way up there in MT.

& to path40, once-again T.R.E.M.E.N.D.O.U.S!!! On your TCM visit

Please let me know about newest-latest jazz I sent onto you

& hope ML gets well, again-(matter of fact I wrote this exact type of -(E-MAIL/GET WELL-CARD FOR HER THEN. AS WELL AS THE FOREMENTIONED GRAND GAL: HOLLY!)

Thank You

Thank you, Loliteblue, for starting this very kind and warm thread for me. I truly appreciate it!

And, my heartfelt Thanks to all of you who have added your well-wishes to me in this thread, too. It has been very nice to read your messages, and helped to raise my spirits a great deal.

Take care!

Mary Lou :)

Please get well soon, Mary Lou. You're such an important member of the community and we miss you very much.

Mary Lou,

I'm so happy to see you make an appearance on the site. I hope that you are on the road to recovery, and that you will stay in good health! And please continue to pop in once in awhile.

Fondly,

Joe

Dear ML,

Here I am thinking just the other day of what it must be like for you in the wilds of Montana as Spring creeps in...I was upset to hear that you're under the weather. I hope that you'll be better soon and that you'll keep sharing your humor, insights and knowledge with all of us. Be of good cheer, m'dear!

moira

And, my Thanks to all of you who have come along since my last visit, too! Very nice to hear from all of you!

I have to tell you that what I have hasn't actually been a "bad cold", although that's what I thought at first. What is going on is that a have a roaring infection that has involved the entire right side of my head and neck at this point, and which originated in the roots of a tooth that has been causing me grief for quite some time and will have to come out soon. I'm taking a very powerful antibiotic now, along with some heavy-duty pain medication, am expecting some relief from this infection very soon.

I'll be posting a bit more again as I continue to start feeling better. I've missed you guys, too!

:)ML

Holy smoke Marylou - you go get that nasty thing yanked as soon as possible. It's surprising what one stupid tooth or root can cause. You take care of yourself and enjoy the pain meds babe!

I am SO glad that are you back posting at TCM Boards again... they really were not the same without you, my dearest friend and "surrogate mum".