Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

OH! Well now THOSE I DID all donate to the simian exhibit at the L.A. Zoo YEARS ago!

(,,,and right before I started gettin' into that whole "Member's Only" jacket thing...ya know, there's NOTHIN' cooler than epaulettes!...well, at least I THOUGHT so for a while anyway)

The Visual of you in a Green polyester LEISURE Suit is too FUNNIE' !

You should have kept it and given us all a Good Laugh :^0

Yep Dargou, ...you were probably TRYING to look like John Travolta in SATUDAY NIGHT FEVER !

...at least you still look Hot B-) , same can't be said of John Travolta...

Twink

He actually released a lot of records over a pretty long career. His biggest hit would have been "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in 1952 (I believe). It was also a big Christmas hit the following year, so they had him record a silly sequel song "I Saw Mommy Do the Mambo with You Know Who" in 1954.

Miles,..... JIMMY BOYD sang "Tell Me A Story" with Frankie Laine as well as 'I Saw Mommie Kissing Santa Claus. He made many guest appearances on the Ed Sullivan Show and at one time bumped the popular Canadian singer, Gisele MacKenzie.

Twink

>Miles,..... JIMMY BOYD sang "Tell Me A Story" with Frankie Laine.

Hmmmm...well, I suppose that would have been better than the two of 'em singin' a song with, say, the title of...

"Do You Like Gladiator Movies, little Jimmy?"

(...of course I suppose that COULD have been on the "B-side" of their record)