Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Lavender, I have a feeling that you tuned in a couple of times, but realized that Bo and Luke didn't compare to Gardner McKay. Sonny Schroyer as Enos is correct. I wonder whatever happened to him. Now, here is one of those young, handsome actors who was in many TV dramas before becoming a regular on a long running crime fighting series. Do you know him?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh6TcN4zdOBwTGukI6usqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQpY8-vspF8Aut8L0bKtV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc5nLaPWN_vGjFm9nhPODimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi52BbiHjGPjZUkPsp27M

Yes, Rich got him. it's William Reynolds. I also remember that the opening segment of the show was labeled "Prologue", and the last segment was labeled "Epilogue". Now here is an actress who was in many things, but she is probably best known for playing the girlfriend of one of the leading characters in a popular sitcom. Do you know her?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ7wNTWhP_9wPCAVIVksFimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXNYxbXpYV5uBzv2c5xVuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF_n2oTl59EH9w_9WGuZ5

Yes, It's Marion Lorne. She was indeed in "Mr. Peepers" and "The Garry Moore Show" on television. She also played Robert Walker's mother in Hitchcock's "Strangers On A Train". I can't post any pictures today. The site won't allow it. I think that we are owed at least an explanation from the administrator.

Yes, Dargo, it's Mary Martin. Twinkeee. it couldn't be Claudette Colbert. She would only allow herself to be photographed from her left side. Let's see if you know this pretty actress. She played the girlfriend of the star of a popular TV series.

Gom9.jpg

Gomer17.jpg

th?id=H.4757553575231777&pid=15.1&w=126&