Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure I probably started typin' Dorothy's name into Kid's thread before you did, BUT it took me 3 rewrites of my addendum where I asked him to make these babies a little harder if he would.

(...and ultimately settled on that whole "TV Guide crossword puzzle" analogy again) ;)

Twinkeee, I'll just say in my final defense to this issue that I DID mention that it took me three rewrites of that aforementioned addendum of mine to KidDabb, BUT that I ALSO type with ONLY two fingers, and ALSO always triple-check my grammar, syntax AND spelling before hittin' that little "Post Message" button down there.

And so, six minutes isn't out of the realm of possibilites here. ;)

(...but tell ya what...you're right...you won fair and square on the Dorothy McGuire recognition...well, AT LEAST according to the posted time, anyway!) ;)

hmmm...now would this guy have starred in not one but TWO comedies which featured the threat of nuclear war? ;)

(...yep, Peter Sellers...OR as the old joke went back in the day: "What do they call male prostitutes in England?")

The top one is my old dearly departed cat Fred who is imagining himself replacing Leo at the beginning of every MGM movie ever made. He was a real character, that one. ;)

(...oh, and the bottom one I believe to be Elvis' old costar, Dolores Hart...NOT that I'm..ahem.."in the habit" of "believing in things", you understand)