Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Yes, on "The Danny Thomas Show", she played Bunny, the wife of Danny's friend and agent, Charlie, played by Sid Melton. She also made the rounds of the game shows like "To Tell The Truth" and "Password". Later, she did a lot of cartoon voice work. She was the voice of Ursula in Disney's "The Little Mermaid". I'll try to be back later. I'm dealing with a very slow internet today. If someone else would like to try posting pictures here, be my guest.

Now don't get carried away here, Twink!

(...that little "complimentary preamble" down there of mine was primarily in service to set up that joke about my dearly departed Pop and his ideas about haircuts back in the day!!!) ;)

LOL

Thanks again for the heads-up on that film, lavender. But alas, as we would come to find, my DirectTV package doesn't presently include the Sundance channel.

(...hope "The Player" turns out to be as good as we both remember it)

Yes, Rusty Stevens left "Leave It To Beaver" after the first few seasons. The official reason was that his family moved back to the east. According to Wikipedia, Barbara Billingsley, in an interview years later, said that Rusty's overbearing mother gave the producers so much grief that they decided to drop him from the show. Now, who is this youngster?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOm2EBlR2nr-XZva-d5ax

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRndP07jl-rQwC-JfR87Zt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjbgVqmzJJxScJ_3mdYqw

Miles wrote:

Do you remember Marjorie Lord from "The Danny Thomas Show"?

Watching the *Narrow Margin* remake today I was reminded that she is the mother of Anne Archer who knew how to sock it to other women and stewed rabbit lovers to say nothing of killer gansters. I always liked her dad John Archer too.