Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

dark, I may be wrong here, but I think that Rich and Holden were correct here, not Twink.

Ya see, I GoogleImaged both Audrey Dalton and Danielle De Metz, and lo and behold that very picture came up for each lady among all the pictures of each lady.

And so I have the feeling someone at sometime mistakenly uploaded that picture into the internet under the name Audrey Dalton, when in fact I'm pretty darn sure that the lady you posted was Danielle De Metz, because the lady definitely looks MUCH more like the rest of the pictures on the internet under Danielle than it does under Audrey.

(...sorry Twink)

But Dargou ( you 'lil stinker, you :) ), Danielle demetz clearly was Not in the Titantic whereas, Audrey was ! That was the hint. As far as the same pic., that happens with Google ALL the time, nothing new. I went by the hint, which is fair !

Also, the other hint was that she starred in '50s TV shows, ended her career in the sixties, which again, would have been Audrey.

Metz' career was in the Sixties and ran into the Seventies and she was NOT in the titanctic.

(sorry Dargou)

Now be a 'good boy' and go and play :):)

Twink

Twink, ever consider the possibility here that dark found that picture of Danielle which was mistakenly uploaded into the internet as Audrey, and then because dark knew beforehand that Audrey was in "Titanic", that THAT was the reason he gave that clue???

(...uh-huh, think about that, my dear...'cause I'll betcha ANYTHING that THAT was the very reason the whole "Titanic" thing came into play here!!!)

Dargou, why do you want to ruin it for me.

I just stated the hints which line up copmpletely with Audrey and NOT at ALL with Metz so why argue over it. You didn't even play !

PS Obviously, Darkblue had Audrey in mind! That is what counts !

Twink

Dargou , you are making wayyy to much of this, you're making my head spin !

Do you know how often I have come across pics that I thouhgt the answer was wrong, but I let it drop to be a good sport and not make a "to do' out of it, for both myself and the Poster !

I went by the hints, End Of Story !

HELLO! DARKBLUE!!! WE NEED YOU HERE!

So you can settle this and tell Twinkeee that AFTER you've reconsidered your answer and NOW know the facts of the case, that you've come to a NEW conclusion that your FIRST answer was incorrect and that once again DARGO does indeed KNOW HIS STUFF!!!

'Cause Twink, just like all those times you say around here that there were no great movies made after Louis B. Mayer bit the dust, sorry, you're wrong again in THIS case TOO!!!)

LOL

(...and so take it up with dark about his givin' the wrong cue here, Twink my dear!!!)

LOL

Why am I makin' a "big deal" out of this, Twink?

'Cause I'm just yankin' your chain here, THAT'S why, my dear!

LOL

And just to see if YOU can be a "good sport" about all this too. And especially after you asked me "Why I wanted to "ruin' it for you?" !

LOL

'Cause OF COURSE this isn't a "big deal", BUT it appears because YOU seem to always place such a "high premium" on gettin' the answer first, and then in this case when I proved your answer wasn't right, you still fought me tooth and nail here about this whole insignificant matter.

(...oh, and all the while still not admitting that that IS Danielle!)

LOL

Edited by: Dargo2 on Aug 25, 2013 10:22 PM

That pic. was posted for sooo long Dargou, finally I tackle it and you are saying "I wanted to be first ?"

Makes no sense does it ?

Believe me Dargou, I can think of others who always wantto be 'first', you know that too.

I could hve gone with Metz but as I stated before, Dark's hints DID NOT LINE UP WITH HER BIO!!

What I really do not understand is, "Why this is a Big Deal to YOU!"

You didn't play !

If I had given Metz as the answer, Dark would have come back and said, No, she was not on TV shows in the '50s and she was not in the Titantic, so what was the sense to give Metz as the answer.

Hope you are enjoying this ! :)

Twink, I've just sent you a PM.

I believe the words contained within it will best explain my thoughts in this matter.

(...and I believe you will see that this whole little "dust-up" here really has very little to do with either Audrey Dalton or Danielle De Metz)

<< I still Credit Twinkee for being right as she followed the clues and came up with the name I was looking for. >>

Thank You Darkblue :)

You're right, I did follow the clues and I Did come up with the Name that You were looking for whereas the others didn't.

Twink

It kinda looks like Frank("Crazy Guggemheim") Fontaine to me, dark.

(...oh, and btw Twink...please accept my heartfelt apology for attempting to take your..ahem.."moment of supreme triumph" away from you last evening)

LOL

(...yep, I'm pretty sure we're both right here...in fact, I'm now DEFINITELY sure that that was Danielle)

Yes, Dargo2, the photo was definitely that of the lovely Danielle DeMetz. I knew she never played a passenger on the Titanic . . that's why I stated that when I gave my answer.

I was going by the "fabulous face" in the photo. I thought that was the point. Otherwise, why not post a photo of, say, Cameron Diaz, and say she appeared in SENSE AND SENSIBILITY?. Im just sayin' . . .

Oh well, it's all in fun, right?