Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

I dunno, Hibi. To be honest with ya, I always thought that scene was somewhat vital in showing how those two characters were just two of the lost souls in the sea of lost souls in that little Texas town.

(...have I ever told you how I was depressed for a week the first time I watched that movie back when it first opened?...great film though)

LOL. I havent seen the film in quite awhile, so I'll get back with you my feelings during that scene! :D

Yeah, the film is a downer, but it does have an uplifting last scene. I heard the sequel was pretty bad (didnt see it).......

Dargo said: and Miles, yeah, I was thinking of Reba too...with a little touch of June Lockhart there maybe)

I kinda thought it looked like Billy Mumy after his sexual reassignment surrgery as a way of piggy backing on your remark about Danielle de Metz' reassignment surgery. Je ne sais quoi

LOL

Nobody got this guy? That's Del Monroe, best remembered for playing Kowalski on the tv series Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. He also played a similar role in the film version, but I think his character was named Kowski.