Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Al Kaline and alkaline. Funny. NEVER noticed that before. I'd like to think he gets them for FREE. So there's never really a problem.

Yeah, Tiger's fan here, too. When I was a kid, Kaline was EVERY boy's hero!

Sepiatone

That's Nick Cravat- Burt Lancaster's old circus partner. He had a pretty thick New Yawk accent so he played a lot of mute characters. He was even THE THING on the WING in the classic "Twilight Zone" episode with William Shatner.

My all time favorite Cravat character is Ojo in "The Crimson Pirate".

Gorch got him. Nick Cravat could not disguise his New York accent, so he played mutes several times. Those of you who remember the Davy Crockett craze of the mid-fifties might recognize Nick Cravat. He played the Indian who accompanied Davy, George Russell, and Thimblerig to the Alamo. He used sign language to communicate.

Here he is with a young Burt Lancaster.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQUVPYQVNWvNgEn6P9qAY

And NOW...10 extra bonus points to the first person who can post a picture of Nick here actually sportin' a cravat instead of a bowtie!

(...as usual, your points are redeemable at any Best Buy location within the greater Poughkeepsie area...if there IS a greater part of Poughkeepsie that is...I've never been sure about that)

Gotta say I think there was more than "a little" resemblance between Alison here and the "Mystery Girl" down there and now identified as Lee Purcell.

(...but then again what do I know...I've never thought I looked all THAT much like James Coburn EITHER!!!)

LOL

;)

Thank You for posting the photo. Glad you both agree that there is CERTAINLY a resemblance to that photo that darkblue posted. Allison Lohman looks a lot like her in that photo. Lohman is actually quite a good actress, she was excellent in White Oleander

Yes, I do agree that there is more of resemblance between Allison Lohman and the girl in that photo than say between Audrey Dalton and Danielle DeMetz. :) I'm just sayin' . . .