Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Here's and actress that most of you will know, so I won't give any clues, except that she was on a popular sitcom. Do you know her?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5vGrgVS5cKikHAwI6M80

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG-N5HDrm2CNTlO2yj-vS

Here she is with Kookie Byrnes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh9g6hRCxy-xXdnjP11wf

Here she is with Chuck Connors.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBsDws6-qG3W5uO6Vfqif

Edited by: MilesArcher on Sep 9, 2013 1:04 PM

Yep, that's the lady, who with her husband played by Bill Shatner, couldn't leave a small town because the little fortune telling machine with the devil's head on top of it located inside a diner, kept telling them they shouldn't in a memorable TZ episode....it's Patricia Breslin.

mYHkowTMrb7RRHBjmaebvzA.jpg

I love Patricia Breslin and who can forget her in the amazing Castle bizarro-world film, "Homicidal"?

That Helga story and the bit about sex changes in some Swedish clinic, kind of like Christine Jorgensen, topped even Hitchcock.

I know, I know...it was B-rubbish but what fun-filled B-rubbish.

Yeah, that's right! She WAS in that William Castle rip-off of Hitch's, wasn't she!

Ya know that flick wouldn't have been nearly as bad if the dubbing of her voice when as her male alter ego wouldn't have been so obvious.

Dargo, Dargo, Dargo!!!

You have lost your mind trying to come up with Jack Oakie puns.

Pat Breslin was not the cross-dresser in "Homicidal" she was Warren's sister.

Jean Arless was the chick, playing both Emily [?] AND Warren.

Now how could you forget that!

Hopefully not because you have homicidal tendencies yourself.

Dargo, of course I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that and we were just joshing the rest of the folks here to see if they would fall for it.

And thanks for mentioning Glenn Corbett as he was a cutie and much more attractive than John Gavin who was a bit stiff in my not so humble opinion AND not a former football player, not that I'm into that or dating men with money.

He married [Gavin] that lady who was in "Shock Corridor" but I can't think of her name. They both looked a bit like mannequins.

What else am I thinking? Your turn...and I'm not thinking about if Jackie Searl really was a brat in real life either.