Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Yep, I remember poor ol' Dobie's plight.

AND, I remember while watchin' it as a kid thinkin' to myself..."Man, I sure hope real life isn't like TV, cause that would mean all really HOT chicks are supposed to be as dumb as a box o' rocks, and all really INTELLIGENT chicks are supposed to be as plain as vanilla pudding!".

(....SO glad it didn't turn out that way....well, for the MOST part anyway) ;)

I'm digressing and promise not to inflict my stream of consciousness ramblings again, but there's a scene in "Soldier In the Rain" where world weary Master Sergeant Maxwell Slaughter (Jackie Gleason) meets Bobbie Jo (Tuesday Weld), a high school student on a date arranged by Eustis Clay (Steve McQueen). They are diametrically opposed in every manner.

Bobbie is snapping gum in the back seat of Clay's convertible and Maxwell's opening line is "What did you learn in school today little girl?"

Her reply - "Donna Mae Parker's gonna have a baby"

Priceless.

Not quite the same name, Twinks. The younger actress is Anne Ramsay, slightly different spelling. You may remember her from the TV series "The L Word", as well as "Mad About You". She was also in the movie "A League Of Their Own", as one of the Rockford Peaches.

Now, who is this gal?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRns01hKlQip7FFAYHgkK_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqqCpTkKH_2P7OxGWOeWd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0KZJV5Kz5KL_cEM7U5rO

At one time she was the highest paid female entertainer in Las Vegas.