Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face II - Post 1950's. Whose is it?

Sorry slayton, but heuriger has it right again. Yep, that's Yvonne, alright....and one of the first actresses I recall having a major crush on as a kid.

Okay, and now the next one might be a little harder...

In her younger years...

Queen_Of_Outer_Space_08.JPG

(the set, the costume and the props might help you)

And in her later years...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbtKPsNQB_2KR9nIkArB8

You have the right movie, but not the correct actress, heuriger. Nope, it's not Miss Darrow, but another sultry brunette from that cult/kitsch classic, who actually did scant work for many years, but toward the end of her life had a memorable role in a hit '90s movie playing an older version of the lead character.

BINGO!!! Nice work! Lynn Cartwright was 65 y/o in that still from "ALOTO", and was still one beautiful lady, wouldn't ya say?!

Well, I always thought so, anyway.

Btw, she was married to actor/screenwriter Leo Gordon here for 50 years and until his death in 2000.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd5QUDMVwiDfgxqLW_5xQ

(...and they say those Tinseltown marriages never last) ;)

Sorry, but I'm really stumped on this one. I know he looks kind of familiar to me, but without an even more obvious clue, you're going to have to wait for someone else to make the correct call on this one.

(...but you ARE sure it's not Reverend Al, RIGHT???!!!) ;)

LOL

>Randolph Scott wouldn't have been stumped.

Well, according to SOME sources, THAT would've all depended upon how close in proximity Cary Grant was to him at the time.....if ya know what I mean! ;)

LOL

Okay, now that I've gotten THAT easy joke out of the way, I'm gonna assume that the gentleman in question here was in one of Scott's Technicolor Westerns.

(...lemme know if I'm gettin' close here!)

>Kid_Dabb:

>Hardly recognizable here

Well, of course, that's why I chose the photo. Yes, it's the original Black Bart, the only Gucci-fied cowboy to grace the screen.

I don't think this looks like her at all. Doubtless there will be some who will instantly recognize her:

img]

Maybe it's not, and I've been fooled again.