Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Riddle

hpyglf

Close, but Milt is being sued for child support, so maternity is not quite right. I was thinking From Here to Paternity.

Now, Betty Davis in Dead Ringer becomes Dead Singer. I like it, it's not exactly what I had in mind though but pretty good. I probably would have had a slightly different clue for that, maybe Bette Davis can't carry a tune. For that I see Dead Singer.

I did mention this one is a bit more difficult.

Helpful Hint- You need to repeat the rules of your thread here. You posted this originally in Hot Topics and wrote what the thread is about. You are assuming everyone saw that thread and read it. Not so. You might want to repeat those rules here so that everyone understands what you are looking for. ex- you posted you wanted the answer to rhyme with the original film title...

At the suggestion of the previous poster, here is the game.

The answer is a fractured title. It must rhyme with the original title, and the clue should not give it away, but serve as a guide.

Thus: Lost his leg at Tara. Gone with the Limb

Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen discover the secret to baking great bread. The Magnificent Leaven

Walter Neff had two left feet: Double Extremity

Gary Cooper and Audrey Hepburn just couldn't wait: Love in the Anteroom

(a suggested answer here was Love in the Bathroom, which was close, but Afternoon is three syllables, and Bathroom but two -- so close but no cigar).

So the Bette Davis clue was a little obscure, perhaps this will narrow it.

Bette Davis hits a high note in a red dress.

Archived