Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gwtwbooklover

Who wants to be Millionaire ?

So agggravating I think it was a 4000.00 ? the ? more or less was at the end of the movie Caablanca A classic line from that movie ends This is the beginning of a beautiful_________. I'm going friendship, friendship! and the dude had to phone a friend! However the friend knew it and the guy says I thought that was it and the question is answered. Man a 125,000 ? was the part of the brain that helps with vision is and I'm going occipital! occipital! I swear this shows gets me over what is the answer and how much the questions are. Anyway I like the movie questions.

GWTW, I also watched that show recently and couldn't believe that the guy didn't know the answer to that question from "Casablanca".

It certainly is surprising that there are many people out there who are not familiar with classic films.

Mongo

Ha ha, I was yelling 'friendship' at the TV also. What a dunce! Even people who have never seen that film know that line!