Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is TCM Underground done?

> With the new series premiering on Friday Nights in April, does that mark the end of Underground?

No need to be sad! TCM Underground is moving to late-night Saturday/early Sunday mornings (depending on your time zone).

From the looks of the Friday schedule, it looks like it might be, unless its pushed back to earlier in the morning? I would hate to see it go. Has anyone checked the April schedule?

I would think that the younger audience that TCM is targeting with TCM Underground would be more likely to be watching very late Friday night than very late Saturday night, when they are more likely to be out partying until the wee hours.

LOL. In my case I usually just record something from Underground rather than staying up that late. (sometimes I can, but it isnt worth pushing it...) Hopefully the show will continue........

I'm retired. So now I usually hit the sack about the time I used to get up for WORK!

If TCM's "Underground" looks interesting, I'm usually still up to watch it.

Sepiatone