Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
leobertucelli

I haven't >

Been really watching tcm lately. Why? Too many repeats of things on very recently and why oh why must they dig up these forgetable 1 star so-called films which are more than 70 years old? How it changed in the spaan of 2 years...it's deplorable. And hey, let's NOT go nuts and send messages what a nerve I have. Now certianly, there has to be many, many out there whose feeling the same thing...TCM programmer: Dump half of what you have and buy some fresh seldom seen films which have a story, actors emoting and, while you're at it take along all those keaton - chapin - Lloyd items and send them on their way. They been aired forever, enough already. And again, IF U don't know which films to get, just contact me.

Try AMC. Sounds more like your speed. I don't have a problem with TCM, but can understand if you do.

Well Leo, since you haven't been watching TCM lately, could you do us a favor and stay off of the TCM message board for awhile?? I will admit that you gave me a laugh, though. Asking the programmer to contact you for your advice on what to air on TCM. I'm afraid to find out what you have in mind, as your taste in film is so utterly limited. Please, TCMPROGRAMMER, keep up the good work. I, along with many other viewers of TCM will never tire of the brilliant, timeless work of Chaplin, Lloyd, and my personal favorite, Buster Keaton, as well as those "so-called films which are more than 70 years old."

really keith? like tonite, deaan Martin films are fine but where is 'Career' with him & Tony Franciosa? Yeah, I know it's more fun things 4 april fool--fine, but damn it sprinkle something more in the way of an adult fim now & then --

Not everyone has had TCM available to them from day one. So, what is repeats to you, are new films to some of us.