Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Edward G Robinson Jr (Tank Batalion)

sfpcc1

This morning on THIS I watched Tank Batalion, an American Internation B picture from 1958 with Edward G Robinson Jr and Frank Gorshin. According to Wikipedia Edward G Robinson Jr had a limited career, (he was in Some Like It Hot) and died at the age of 40, one year after his father. Does anyone remember seeing this actor in anything that made an impact, (I know most people out there have seen SLIH but do you remember him in it?) He didn't make much of an impact in Tank Batalion. Frank Gorshin kind of stole this unremakable film. I'd go to war with the Riddler. It would be interesting.

Edited by: sfpcc1 on Apr 6, 2013 9:49 PM

>(I know most people out there have seen SLIH but do you remember him in it?)

Uh huh, yep, I remember him in that flick. He's in one of the clever little inside jokes in the film. He plays the character Johnny Paradise, one of Little Bonaparte's (Nehemiah Persoff) henchmen, who is doing George Raft's signature coin-tossing thing just as Spats Colombo(George himself) walks by him, grabs the coin in mid-air and says, "Where'd ya pick up that cheap trick?!".

johnny_paradise02.jpg