Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM is Pixilated in Los Angeles

yanceycravat

After several days now hoping my TCM signal would get back on track I finally called TWC. I explained they didn't have to send someone out just fix the signal since it's the only station this is happening on.

Well they sent a fellow anyway who called his supervisor who told him it's a "head-in" problem that they are aware of and are trying to fix.

Now on that score I'm no expert but it would seem to me after all this time they'd know how to fix a problem like that pretty quickly.

Of all the stations in all of cable this has to happen to the one I watch all the time!

Yancey

> {quote:title=yanceycravat wrote:}{quote}

>

> Well they sent a fellow anyway who called his supervisor who told him it's a "head-in" problem that they are aware of and are trying to fix.

>

That's *head-end* problem. That means that the problem originates with your cable company's local transmission equipment. It usually takes cable co.s only a few hours to know that they have a head-end problem, because they usually get numerous calls, since it affects everyone. Perhaps if the problem isn't severe enough, people just suffer through it, and don't call in. BTW, I guess us customers are the tail-end. ;)