Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Leslie Howard films for April 3rd 2013

tcmfan4ever82!

I'm pretty sure that many classic film lovers, myself included, were very disappointed when it was found out that NO Leslie Howard films appeared last Wednesday as part of celebrating his 120th birthday tribute on Turner Classic Movies. Luckily, I hosted a party in regards to celebrating and appreciating his life and film career; I don't blame TCM for not including any of his films because I still think that they may be able to rectify the mishap via showcasing his films as part of their Summer Under the Stars series (I was deeply happy to have heard that they made him as their Star of the Month for July 2012 and to this day I still have that particular issue of the Now Playing program guide). I still love the classic films, the CFU, Turner Classic Movies and other wonderful cinematic things regarding the adoration and passion that I equally share with all my friends here at the message boards and even the Classic Film Union!