Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Re: Dancer Bert May

Tina8991

• 2 weeks later...

Great dancer.I made the video "Invitation to the dance",he is at 07:15 with Sally Forrest,Lee Scott and Jack Regas(?).

INVITATION TO THE DANCE

With the 200 best ballets and dance numbers in Cinema(in chronological order).

Or short history of dance in film.

IMPORTANT:HD,please click on 720p and do NOT enlarge the video.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

To Tina..Bert May is your cousin? How nice! I have a love of musicals, especially MGMs.With the creation of video and DVD i have my favourites and after countless viewings start to recognize people. Bert was one. Then u started to look for him and forget the movie!

Then through an Astaire's tv special I found out his name! I feel like I've known him all these years!

See your post is 2013. Is Bert still with us? If so, and you're in touch, please give him my best and thank him for all the hard work he must have gone through to produce those amazing films and the pleasure he has given us Movie Geeks!

• 3 years later...

It may have already been mentioned, in this thread, but Bert has a short close-up, with Jane Russell, in the “Is There Anyone Here For Love, “ number, in GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES.

I haven’t spotted him in any other part of this film, or even another shot from this musical number..

Bert May Jane Russell.jpg

Bert May Jane Russell crop.jpg