Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Max Von Sydow: Why has this Actor not won an Academy Award?

Boris Lermontov

I am so envious of the folks that are going to be viewing The Seventh Seal and then subsequent discussion with Max Von Sydow at the TCM gala!

The Seventh Seal is one of those movies that forever stays with you and you want to watch it over and over again! It is absolutely spellbinding in it's artistry and the scenery is something that I have never seen to this day ( Maybe Akira K.).

Acting is superb and Max Von Sydow, I just could not take my eyes off the telly when he is onscreen. Mr. Von Sydow has a movement that is just indescrible but you just have to watch him. I can only say that he is just magnificent and I am really a bit perturbed that his great contribution to the Arts and Science of Film making has not been honoured by an Oscar.

At any rate, I am so pleased that TCM is viewing the Seventh Seal in Hollywood and will have Mr. Von Sydow as a guest but I am so sad that I won't be there in the audience!