Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Post an Interesting Pic thread

It was a fast sports model, with room for only one carrot.

Posting an interesting pic along with a question.  In the film "The Need For Speed" (2014), they said the Bugatti Veyron is a replica.  Can one buy the clone of this jaw dropping sports car which the real thing is 1.7 million dollars without options? Got the shock of this last week when Modern Marvel - Dream Cars presented  the making of it. 

P.S. If its not a replica then what happens to the driver if he crashes it and survives?   :o

bugatti-veyron-super-sportb.jpg

Somewhat surprised by the A Kiss before Dying poster.    To me it gives too much away.   I just saw this movie for the first time a few months back.   I'm glad I didn't see this poster before seeing the film.  That scene had me on edge.   I really felt he would NOT do it.     No way.  But when he did,  I jumped out of my seat.

Shirley Eaton being painted gold in "Goldfinger" (1964)  Hope it came off as easy as it went on.

goldfinger.jpg

Just in case no one's aware.. the old "leave an unpainted spot at the base of the spine so your skin can breathe" is a fallacy - made up for this film. I haven't read the novel, so I'm not sure if Ian made this up originally.

One interesting thing, IMO.. in today's world, there would most likely not be a bikini bottom on Shirley's .. bottom. I, for one, do not believe the lack of a bottom on her bottom would make any difference. It's nearly unnoticeable as it is.

Weird? Google lists Coop at 6'3", March at 5'10", and Hopkins at 5'2". Lubitsch was very short.

Lubitsch with Frank Morgan in the trailer for The Shop Around The Corner:

Coop must be wearing lifts, because the visual difference in height between him and Miriam is at least 16 inches.. maybe 18.