Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Post an Interesting Pic thread

Mabel Normand (November 9, 1892 – February 23, 1930) was an American silent film comedienne and actress. She was a popular star of Mack Sennett's Keystone Studios and is noted as one of the film industry's first female screenwriters, producers and directors.

33k3plv.jpg

• Like 2

Cast and crew celebrate Olivia de Havilland's birthday on the set of Ashley's Birthday Party. Victor Fleming appears to be directing the cake cutting. Script girl, Lydia Schiller, is in the striped shirt behind him. The cake reads, "Melanie- The Gang Wishes You a Happy Birthday" (GWTW the definitive illustrated history of the movie, the book, and the legend by Herb Bridges

5719264_orig.jpg

Credits screen from The Man Who Found Himself (1937).  I came across while scheduling a batch processor session.

The%20Man%20Who%20Found%20Himself%20%281

I believe Aldo Ray gets one of those at the end of The Marrying Kind (though without a photo)

Watched "The Great Locomotive Chase" (1956) last night., hope ALL the locomotives are still with us today.  I hate when they use 1930's - 40's era locomotives in Civil War documentaries.

The General and other Civil War locomotives.

W%26A_No3.JPG

chicago23.jpg

5487415439_bc98305c95_b.jpg

Last under steam run of The General

• Like 1