Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Post an Interesting Pic thread

Let's just say they're having fun and leave it at that.

She's wearing jeans with side zippers. Do they still make those?

It kind of looks like he is in the middle of lifting her up and placing her on top of the piano.  Hayworth and Flynn must have been friends, because I've seen a few pictures of them together in what appears to be social situations.  What a great couple they would have made.

I don't own any jeans with side zippers, but I have seen jeans sold that have side zippers.  

The problem with the side zipper pants is that, at least with the ones I've seen, they don't tend to have back pockets, and unless you are very skinny, having no pockets on the back of the pants can make your rear end look bigger than it is. 

• 2 weeks later...

It kind of looks like he is in the middle of lifting her up and placing her on top of the piano.  Hayworth and Flynn must have been friends, because I've seen a few pictures of them together in what appears to be social situations.  What a great couple they would have made.

I don't own any jeans with side zippers, but I have seen jeans sold that have side zippers.  

The problem with the side zipper pants is that, at least with the ones I've seen, they don't tend to have back pockets, and unless you are very skinny, having no pockets on the back of the pants can make your rear end look bigger than it is. 

What's wrong with that?

:D

Doc, I think I probably first became aware of Frank Overton while watching him in a supporting role on TV's "12 O'Clock High" as a teenager back during its 1964-1967 first runs. As you may remember, his role as the yes, "quietly authoritative" Maj. Harvey Stovall, was the only constant presence during that program's run, as the lead of the series would change from actor Robert Lansing to Paul Burke after the first season.

(...he always sort of reminded me of actor Kent Smith, and ya know, maybe a bit of my own father, too)

Doug McClure does a cameo on McCloud. Notice how Dennis Weaver's hat makes him look taller and helps him dominate the scene visually (despite Doug's scene-stealing shirt), even though he and McClure were probably around the same height.

A5a5jES.png

Laird Cregar gets in some exercise

Z3Vj4jY.jpg

And shows off his weight loss

lewMcRU.png

The crash diet that Cregar followed for his role in The Lodger (which included prescribed amphetamines) placed a strain on his system, resulting in severe abdominal problems. He underwent surgery in December 1944. It was intended that Cregar's next film would be Les Misérables, directed by John Brahm, and Billy Rose wanted to star him on Broadway in Henry VIII. A few days after surgery, Cregar had a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital. He rallied briefly when put in an oxygen tent, but died on December 9, age 31.
  • 2 weeks later...