Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Post an Interesting Pic thread


Recommended Posts

On 11/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, Dargo said:

there might be another photo somebody around here could post that might help Nip begin thinking about proper punctuation and capitalizations?

maybe nip reads ee cummings

//

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hamradio said:

 

That raises a question, since when did the Amazon's on Themyscira wore America's red, white and blue. :unsure:

 

Uh-huh, and thus the very reason for the growing public groundswell of that social movement presently sweeping the country, ham...

"Make Wonder Woman Great Again"!!!

(...and like she was in the old days when she wore the good ol' red, white and blue)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dargo said:

Uh-huh, and thus the very reason for the growing public groundswell of that social movement presently sweeping the country, ham...

"Make Wonder Woman Great Again"!!!

(...and like she was in the old days when she wore the good ol' red, white and blue)

2mwoxLQ.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Recently I watched this episode of "You Bet Your Life" with Groucho's little girl. She was smart and talented.

If I recall correctly Princess, Groucho's daughter Melinda also appeared on You Bet Your Life another time with her little girlfriend Candice Bergen.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Spritz Nipper said:

4685948.jpg

I would love to be a fly on the wall with these two hanging out.

Yeah, and with John here maybe saying something to little Shirley along the lines of:

"And when you get a little older, I'm thinking you might be perfect for a part in one of my Cavalry pictures. There'll be a lot less singing and dancing in it, though."

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dargo said:

Yeah, and with John here maybe saying something to little Shirley along the lines of:

"And when you get a little older, I'm thinking you might be perfect for a part in one of my Cavalry pictures. There'll be a lot less singing and dancing in it, though."

Shirley replied "Thank you, Mr Ford, maybe I'll be married by then and my husband can be in it too! And I think you will be the perfect Godfather for our baby!"

ST3.jpg

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cltd said:

Shirley replied "Thank you, Mr Ford, maybe I'll be married by then and my husband can be in it too! And I think you will be the perfect Godfather for our baby!"

And then Ford replied, "Yeah, maybe you WILL be married by then. BUT,  let me give you a little word of advance about that. Never EVER marry another actor, as so many of 'em turn out to be drunks and losers, and who'll go on to work in really lousy grade-Z horror movies. Now, your BEST bet in this regard would be to pick some nice rich young businessman. By the way, have I told you how nice you look in black?"

(...BUT would little Shirley LISTEN to such sage advice?...NOOO!...and even WITH her supposed "155 I.Q.!...ah, but then again, you how affairs-of-the-heart can be, doncha?!...especially when you're young and dumb, or EVEN when you're young and might even have an I.Q. of 155!!!)  ;) 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cltd said:

Shirley replied "Thank you, Mr Ford, maybe I'll be married by then and my husband can be in it too! And I think you will be the perfect Godfather for our baby!"

ST3.jpg

 

Shirley with abusive, drunk wife beater.  Punched out a pregnant 17 year old, how manly. :angry:

Shirley said she didn't saw the fist coming. :(

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...