• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richard Kimble

The Post an Interesting Pic thread

37 minutes ago, Arteesto said:

Jean Harlow..in the "Dinner at Eight" apparently un-sit-a-downable dress:

image.jpeg.12f762e82101e0fcc59e8a5d6fdda797.jpeg

Similar situation for Lucille Ball in the Country Club Dance episode of I Love Lucy (with Barbara Eden).  It's been said that Ms. Eden was being chased around the studio by Mr. Arnaz during the making of this episode.

image.jpeg.f37cf7d16fb8e936e9c8dcfbcf382a5d.jpeg

9 hours ago, SansFin said:

Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra 

p4Fr0jb.jpg

Hey that's why there are 2 straws!

1eedf533637614b3f2c27a8fd2980f4d.jpg

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, SansFin said:

QC6BVSK.jpg

You DO know you've just contributed to the estate of Warren Zevon here, don't ya Sans?!

(...yep, I'll bet you did, huh)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dargo said:

You DO know you've just contributed to the estate of Warren Zevon here, don't ya Sans?!

I am sure that lawyers, guns and money will get me out of trouble.

• Like 2

after 20yrs I STILL DON'T HOW TO POST A PICTURE ON ANOTHER SITE, EXCEPT WITH FB???

2 hours ago, SansFin said:

Jean Seberg (1956)

7wQnODi.jpg

killed herself I think in '79

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, Det Jim McLeod said:

Sean Connery posing for Tippi Hedren on the set of Marnie

valentinovamp: Sean Connery & Tippi Hedren goofing around on the ...

& CONNERY is still alive & well at 90!

On 5/26/2020 at 4:37 PM, Dargo said:

THE WOLFMAN, though all THE UNIVERSAL MONSTERS are fun, was my fav as a kid, due to him being the scariest

4 minutes ago, spence said:

after 20yrs I STILL DON'T HOW TO POST A PICTURE ON ANOTHER SITE, EXCEPT WITH FB???

Right-click on the pic and select Copy. Then come over here like you were going to post a reply, right-click on the field of your text and select Paste. 

On 5/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, hamradio said:

Hey that's why there are 2 straws!

1eedf533637614b3f2c27a8fd2980f4d.jpg

:rolleyes:

THE CHAIRMAN & HIS ALL-TIME LADY TOGETHER!  It was during the duo's split & after (l951-57) that all agree produced his finest era of music!

AVA a very well known violent alcoholic, used to actually kick his **** very often, especially throwing empty bottles at him

He outlived her a good 8yrs though AVA (l922-1990) & FRANCIS-(which she always called him) (l9l5-l998)

1 minute ago, sewhite2000 said:

Right-click on the pic and select Copy. Then come over here like you were going to post a reply, right-click on the field of your text and select Paste. 

thank you for very fast reply   Took me forever & had somebody assist me in just having an AVATAR up there

Foryrs I had astupid yet different handle (my idolspencer) though & almost 3,000 posts with it

1952. Marlene Dietrich fixes the shoe of Édith Piaf on Piaf’s wedding day in 1952. Dietrich was her matron of honor.

s1yfkt2.jpg

• Like 2

1946 Screen Actors Guild meeting, Ronald Reagan standing and Jane Wyman, Henry Fonda, Boris Karloff and Gene Kelly seated. An interesting bunch, wish I could have heard the conversations between them. 

Ronald Reagan, Jane Wyman, Henry Fonda, Boris Karloff, & Gene ...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

1946 Screen Actors Guild meeting, Ronald Reagan standing and Jane Wyman, Henry Fonda, Boris Karloff and Gene Kelly seated. An interesting bunch, wish I could have heard the conversations between them. 

Ronald Reagan, Jane Wyman, Henry Fonda, Boris Karloff, & Gene ...

Well Jim, I suppose I could make something up for ya here that might sound reasonably convincing.

(...but unfortunately, I can only do fairly reasonably convincing impressions of Ronnie, Hank and Boris up there)  

;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

Well Jim, I suppose I could make something up for ya here that might sound reasonably convincing.

(...but unfortunately, I can only do fairly reasonably convincing impressions of Ronnie, Hank and Boris up there)  

;)

Reagan and Wyman were married at the time, she is deep in conservation with Fonda though. This was interesting year for most of them. Reagan was not doing much in the movies at that time, his wife Jane had released The Yearling, one of her best. Fonda was back from WWII and My Darling Clementine had come out. Karloff was in the middle of his excellent Val Lewton period with Bedlam his release that year. Kelly was just coming off an Oscar nomination for Anchors Aweigh. 

Fred McMurray as a young child.  He looks like a male Baby Peggy. :lol:

9999011035-l.jpg

5 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Fred McMurray as a young child.  He looks like a male Baby Peggy. :lol:

9999011035-l.jpg

Aaaah, look. Little Freddy MacMurray and his Mom...the lady who taught him to be the tightwad that he'd become.

(...hey, SOMEBODY taught him to never pick up the damn check SOMEWHERE along the line, now didn't THEY???!!!)  

;)