Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Post an Interesting Pic thread

15 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I don't know if this one is interesting or not,  but since it came up on CNN today,   I just had to post it here.

(the overall article was one from a paid-source of worst-TV-shows-of-the-80s).

30 Worst TV Shows of the 1980s

Excuse me here James, but what does this pic of the lovely Suzanne Pleshette which appears to have been taken of her in the 1960s, have to do with "the worst TV shows of the 1980s"?

(...NOT, mind you, that I didn't greatly appreciate nor have objected to your posting this shot of Suzanne in this come-hither pose here...nope, not at all!) ;) 

11 hours ago, Dargo said:

Excuse me here James, but what does this pic of the lovely Suzanne Pleshette which appears to have been taken of her in the 1960s, have to do with "the worst TV shows of the 1980s"?

(...NOT, mind you, that I didn't greatly appreciate nor have objected to your posting this shot of Suzanne in this come-hither pose here...nope, not at all!) ;) 

I have no idea.    This was one of the Paid sites that CNN has on their webpage,  and when you open it,  it is a bunch of pop-up ads and one has to hit "next" to see one page-at-a-time with different ads.        Thus I rarely have the patience to open them (since if they are talking about 30 T.V. shows they start with 30 and one has to do that "next" crap over and over to get to top few shows.

My reason for posting this was because she looked so dare cute!!!   (and THAT my friend is a  reason I'm sure you understand).

• Like 1
On 10/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, jamesjazzguitar said:

I don't know if this one is interesting or not,  but since it came up on CNN today,   I just had to post it here.

(the overall article was one from a paid-source of worst-TV-shows-of-the-80s).

30 Worst TV Shows of the 1980s

Yes, it's a nice photo.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:39 PM, Dargo said:

LOL Dargo, another beeautiful Jewish girl you've got a thing for, Stefanie and Suzanne. Good taste Dargo :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Now I see why Dargo likes Deborah Kerr so much 😎

The Nifty Fifties | Deborah kerr, Actresses, Hollywood

Because he needs his women to be tied up?

As for Kerr:     She has always confused me;   Sometimes I look at her and say to myself "ok,,, but nothing special",  other times,,,,  I'm channeling Dargo.

• Haha 1