Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Post an Interesting Pic thread

On 7/17/2021 at 2:22 PM, NoShear said:

Re: "...VISIONS OF EIGHT...Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum..."

MV5BMjI1NzcyMzYwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM2OTgwMw@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.b344fcdb69cc2ca824441849f4cd306b.jpg

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NoShear said:

Another Sherman Oaks contribution to F*R*I*E*N*D*S:

image.thumb.jpg.bd2891aa392901218e416f2cc9057679.jpg

The actress or the hairdo? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Re: "The actress or the hairdo?"

Hey, jamesjazzguitar and Dargo:  Driving and Jennifer Aniston are serious business! - a tweak of the John Milner line in American Graffiti

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, NoShear said:

Hey, jamesjazzguitar and Dargo:  Driving and Jennifer Aniston are serious business! - a tweak of the John Milner line in American Graffiti

Gotta say here NS, that while Jen has never done that much for me, I DO have to admit she's somehow held onto her looks by far the best of any of her old Friends costars, anyway.

(...it's almost as if she's got some kind'a portrait of herself that she keeps up in her attic)

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Gotta say here NS, that while Jen has never done that much for me, I DO have to admit she's somehow held onto her looks by far the best of any of her old Friends costars, anyway.

(...it's almost as if she's got some kind'a portrait of herself that she keeps up in her attic)

Jen's youthful look is all due to Aveeno.       For being their spokesperson,  Jen receives a gallon of the stuff per day! 

Courteney Cox had to ration a one quarter bottle for one year.

18 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Re: "Gotta say here NS, that while Jen has never done that much for me, I DO have to admit she's somehow held onto her looks by far the best of any of her old Friends costars, anyway.

(...it's almost as if she's got some kind'a portrait of herself that she keeps up in her attic)"

Absolutely, Dargo! (She credits her "ageless" father.)

That's reassuring to read your lack of interest in Aniston: Seeing as how you're one of my faves on these boards, I didn't want to have to fight you over her!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Jen's youthful look is all due to Aveeno.       For being their spokesperson,  Jen receives a gallon of the stuff per day! 

Courteney Cox had to ration a one quarter bottle for one year.

;)

I dunno, James. I use some of my wife's Aveeno almost daily, and I sure don't look like I did when I was in my thirties anymore.

Think it'd help if I started also usin' some of that Just For Men stuff on my hair and on my goatee, it might help???

(...Walt Frazier and Keith Hermandez always seemed to think so anyway, right?!)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dargo said:

;)

I dunno, James. I use some of my wife's Aveeno almost daily, and I sure don't look like I did when I was in my thirties anymore.

Think it'd help if I started also usin' some of that Just For Men stuff on my hair and on my goatee, it might help???

(...Walt Frazier and Keith Hermandez always seemed to think so anyway, right?!)

Hey, Dargo: Could you get jamesjazzguitar to cool it with the Jennifer jokes??

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, NoShear said:

Hey, Dargo: Could you get jamesjazzguitar to cool it with the Jennifer jokes??

Eeh, sorry NS, but that James dude NEVER listens to a thing I say, ya know!

(...wait, I take that back...he listens sometimes but THEN he's inclined to get into some big debate about the semantics that I've used, and so........)  ;)

LOL

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Re: "Eeh, sorry NS, but that James dude NEVER listens to a thing I say, ya know!

(...wait, I take that back...he listens sometimes but THEN he's inclined to get into some big debate about the semantics that I've used, and so........)  ;)

LOL"

That laughing emoji I attached here just ensured future cracks from Mr. jazzguitar: Do you think I have time to recant , Dargo? 

5 minutes ago, NoShear said:

That laughing emoji I attached here just ensured future cracks from Mr. jazzguitar: Do you think I have time to recant , Dargo? 

Yeah, maybe...and while James might be off in some other thread for awhile and lookin' at somebody else's semantics.

(...but I'd say don't take any more than five minutes to do this...he's pretty quick on the draw with that computer of his, ya know)

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Re : "(...but I'd say don't take any more than five minutes to do this...he's pretty quick on the draw with that computer of his, ya know)"

I noticed you slipped in one of your Buntline specials there, Dargo.

1 minute ago, NoShear said:

I noticed you slipped in one of your Buntline specials there, Dargo.

Saaaay, YOU'RE pretty quick on the draw here TOO, NS!  ;)