Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The July Schedule is Up

Guest obrienmundy

> {quote:title=karlofffan wrote:}{quote}The Twelve Chairs is scheduled as part of a Mel Brooks Tribute! I guess the rights issues have finally been worked out. :)

Excuse me, but you misunderstand!

By The Club, I meant that little clique of folks around here who seem to know where to get the monthly schedule far in advance of the official posting date, and do not like it being posted, since the information in it is not yet officially sanctioned by those who put it together. The official posting date is never before the first day of the month. obrien mundy posted the schedule before the official release date.

To repeat, my post was *not* a rights issue.

musikone

> {quote:title=karlofffan wrote:}{quote}musikone, you misunderstood my post. The rights issue was regarding the actual film, The Twelve Chairs, not about your post or the schedule.

What I *do* understand is that, if you wanted to discuss a movie in the July schedule, you should have replied directly to the post by obrienmundy about that schedule now being up. You should not have replied to *my* reply to his post, which called attention to his unofficial, early posting of a monthly schedule. In other words, your reply to my reply failed to follow the correct protocol for such a post.

musikone

[Changing the subject ;), if you change one letter in your "name" to another letter having the same sound, and add an additional letter in the right place, you will have the full name of a famous composer. If you can solve this puzzle, I will forgive your :x breach of protocol]

> {quote:title=obrienmundy wrote:}{quote}I hate to correct you, but her, not him.

So *karl*off is a she?

No offense -- correct away!

I guess that I am thinking of *Carl* Orff, the music composer (Carmina Burana and great works like that).

Surely Carl is a he :)

musikone