Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Schedule review

lawstermind

Review posted in today's Schedule:

[Two Alone|http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/3422/Two-Alone/] (1934)

Review: "An orphan sent to work on a farm gets herself pregnant"

The critic does injustice to mankind. How does one "get themselves pregnant?". Only a man has the ability to impregnate a woman. Not a woman herself.

The critic not only implies malice towards women, he/she reinforces the idea that the responsibility is placed soley on the female.

There are a lot of poorly written reviews. This one blew me away....

What is funny is that in my initial post I had written 'so you can get down off your soap box now', but I removed it since I hadn't traded posts with you before and I didn't want to be offensive.

As for TCM making this change; Yea, this one was done in record time. Good to see TCM is responsive.

That's hilareous! I rarely, if ever get up on the proverbial soap box...but this morning, for some reason, felt so compelled.

In fact I had no idea the schedule reviews were written on a current basis, let alone by someone here at the forum.

My apologies to you Jazz, for the comment as to poor reviews. That was offensive.

My very own comment shows poor ethics. As though entitled to dictate to others to suit myself. Getting down off the soap box I fell into the hole I dug for myself....

kindest regards,

- lost her mind