Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for Somene to share a cabin

I am so disappointed to learn that they will not be offering the roommate match program onboard the Disney Magic this year. I so wanted to go on this cruise, but do not have anyone to share a cabin with. If you are in the same situation or know someone who is, please let me know. Thanks! Tina

• 2 weeks later...

I am also looking for a roommate (female) to share a cabin. My husband is not interested in going but I can't really justify covering the double occupancy just for me. If you'd like to go in with me, send email to rhensrude@frontier.com I live in Everett, WA.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was able to try to book the cruise last year, it was sold out. The waiting list was of NO help to me. This year I purcahsed a cabin early, however, it was quite expensive. I wanted to take this cruise alone, without inviting a friend (gril friend) to accompany me that I could absorb the full atmosphere and share my interrests with like minded people. To keep a double occupancy room, just for myself, would be ideal but too expensive. I'd consider sharing the cabin with another male. I'm a clean straight single male 59 years old, would consider sharing the cabin with another straight middle age male. My cabin is a A09 Deluxe Oceanview 7th level. I'm in West Palm Beach, Florida

Edited by: GABLE1NY on Jun 6, 2013 10:25 PM

Hey My name is Kevin Green - I went the past 2 years- I just turned 57 last week (Straight male) owns 1000's of movies! I have a cheap cabin reserved-Deck 7 -Standadrd inside-no window ($1095) I sleep on the couch I am only 5'2". Also have a hotel booked (.7 miles from the port ) $99 -$110 w/ tax Free breakfast and shuttle to the port!

Contact me ASAP [-godfreydaniels7@hotmail.com|mailto:-godfreydaniels7@hotmail.com]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was able to try to book the cruise last year, it was sold out. The waiting list was of NO help to me. This year I purchased a cabin early, however, it was quite expensive. I wanted to take this cruise alone, without inviting a friend (girl friend) to accompany me that I could absorb the full atmosphere and share my interests with like minded people and not worry about entertaining anyone else except like minded people that love old movie and TCM. . To keep a double occupancy room, just for myself, would be ideal but very expensive. I'm a neat, clean, straight, single male 59 years old. I would consider sharing the cabin with another straight male or female, naturally, you reimburse me for 1/2 the expense of the cabin which is approximately $1,700.00. (I will show you the paid invoice). If female, common assurance that the split of the room comes with Class A gentleman courtesy provisions ... no strings attached and no false pretense. If serious you can gladly run background check on me as I might do for you, to make sure I am who I claim to be and you are who you claim to be. This is a party trip and I don't care how hard you party except no hard core alchies or druggies. I am a forensic crash investigator by day, so, no tough guys / girls or felons, scofflaws or fugitives. Buddy rules and common reciprocal courtesies apply across the board. My cabin is a A09 Deluxe Ocean-view 7th level. I live West Palm Beach, Florida, about 70 miles (one hour +/- by car) north of the Port of Miami, so if you're driving here we can leave one car at my house or if you are flying in, you have the option of landing at Palm Beach International, to drive to port together. Email me at RSRaimondi@gmail.com. I have not yet named the 2nd occupant of the cabin which I must be done no later that October 4th, 2013. If I don't have a partner on the room, paid with cash in hand by September 20th 2013, I'll just keep the room as a single occupancy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I haven't booked a cabin but would love to share expenses with another female! I live in Birmingham, AL and will fly to the Miami area if I can find a roommate. I love TCM , of course and am particularly fond of film noir & southern gothic . I am a 51 yr old female ( straight) , my partying days are over( LOL) , but don't mind someone who drinks and am not particular, or hard to please! I cycle and workout and love luxurious spa treatments and shopping- I travel several times a year and have gone on a cruise but not a TCM one! I'd love to find a roommate and meet other like minded people as I normally travel solo. I enjoy reading ( mysteries, usually british) and my dogs ( 2 chinese crested hairless) I am not a slob nor a neat freak! Hope to find a roommate that is somewhat close in age or older ( 45-70) , I am outgoing and witty and love life !

Please email me at aliwhiten@me.com if you need a roommate- I am not picky about a room but like luxury if I can get it !

I would consider a male roommate ( non romantic- straight preferred) as long as we can talk prior about habits, etc I am easy to please but don't want a room with a party animal- had enough of that in my youth! Non judgemental about your past or lifestyle- im a Non drinker but have no issues with you drinking - absolutely no drugs !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am Christina and I'm 41 and an absolute TCM fan. I HAVE been since 1997 or so. On a personal note, ( not for sympathy ) I have stage IV Cervical Cancer, that has metastasized to my lungs. The Surgeon removed the masses I the right lung, but the left was too small September 2011. But it is three cm now so um lookingmaybe at surgery @ MaGee's woman's cancer center. This is the reason I'd LOVE TO GO!!! I'_ve been planning to go but I got such in 2010, had back surgery in March, they found Cancer in July 2010. They sent me home to die last September,they said without chemo & radiation again I'd be gine by Christmas. That was 14 months ago. I feel if u do not get to go onon this one I never will. I don't drink, smoke party. I like to relax & sun play some of the group games. I've never been on a cruise, but family has & they highly recommend one. If you would like me to share with you or anyone else PLEASE e-mail or Private message me on facebook. Thank you for you consideration. BTW I am in fine health still I have no oxygen tanks. If you lookat me youd never know I was sick. God bless you, if you've read this far :-)