Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a way of looking at older schedules? Movie played April 10th

redmonton

Is there a way of looking at older schedules? A movie played on April 10th in the afternoon that a friend asked me if I had ever seen. He didn't know the name but said he thought it was from 1948. I was an anti-communist propaganda type film, he said.

If there is a way of pulling up last months schedule I can look it up myself, thanks Doug

[www.tcm.com/schedule/april|http://www.tcm.com/schedule/april] 2013.html . for some reason I can't get that to work. But if you go to your yahoo homepage, just type in April 2013 TCM movie schedule, you can click on that and it will bring up to April's schedule. From there you can find April 10 movies shown.

I checked the April10 schedule. I think the film you are looking for is the (1950) *The Woman On Pier 13* .It was shown on April 10 at 5:45 pm. If you check the database for the film you can read a synopsis of the film. It stars Robert Ryan and Laraine Day. Hope that helps.