Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Name of Time-Filler Short Shown on TCM

Dollphase

In the last few months TCM had a short time-filler between movies that I'm trying to locate on the internet. It was filmed in 1912, black & white of course, with 2 men wearing hats and performing a song & jokes routine. I faintly recall the title "Curses, He Says" or "Curses, He Said". Can't find any reference to it anywhere online. Does anyone know the correct title and/or the names of the duo performing? My ex-husband enjoyed it so much that we Tivo'd it, but then over time it was inadvertantly erased. I'd like to find a DVD of it and give it to him as a gift. Thanks for reading and I appreciate any help.

Do you mean the year 1932?

TCM seldom shows shorts from the silent era - and your description is for a short that appears to be an early sound film.

Try to include "Vitaphone" in your search terms. It was the Vitaphone company that filmed many vaudeville acts at the beginning of the sound era.

Thanks for the response.... the year was definitely 1912 as we instantly associated it with the sinking of the Titanic. I will take your advice and include the word Vitaphone in future searches. Thanks again.