Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

QUESTION ABOUT HAROLD LLOYD SHORTS THAT BEGAN AT 12:30 AM

AndyM108

As often happens, the online TCM schedule conflicted with the Now Playing magazine last night, this time on the sequence of the six Harold Lloyd shorts that ran between 12:30 and 1:45.

The online schedule listed them in this order:

*Young Mr. Jazz*

*Sammy in Siberia*

*Just Neighbors*

*Spring Fever*

*Next Aisle Over*

*The Marathon*

Whereas Now Playing listed them in this order:

*Young Mr. Jazz*

*The Marathon*

*Spring Fever*

*Next Aisle Over*

*Just Neighbors*

*Sammy in Siberia*

Does anyone know which one was correct?

Yes, I know I could just fast forward the disk and take notes, but if anyone knows the answer I'd still appreciate it. I have no idea why TCM's schedulers can't all be on the same page for a major marathon like last night's Harold Lloyds, when all the individual running times are presumably known to them well in advance, but this is something we live with and it's not likely to change.

Actually, the order was:

Next Aisle Over

Sammy in Siberia

Young Mr. Jazz

The Marathon

Spring Fever

Just Neighbors

Unfortunately, I missed the first five of the first set of Lloyd shorts last night because I found out about this event too late. If any kind soul who happened to record the first set of shorts through A Gasoline Wedding would be willing to help out a frustrated silent comedy fan, please pm or e-mail me at cdvorak@tulane.edu .... Thanks in advance!

Chris

> {quote:title=LloydFan wrote:}{quote}Actually, the order was:

>

> Next Aisle Over

> Sammy in Siberia

> Young Mr. Jazz

> The Marathon

> Spring Fever

> Just Neighbors

>

> Unfortunately, I missed the first five of the first set of Lloyd shorts last night because I found out about this event too late. If any kind soul who happened to record the first set of shorts through A Gasoline Wedding would be willing to help out a frustrated silent comedy fan, please pm or e-mail me at cdvorak@tulane.edu .... Thanks in advance!

>

>

> Chris

>

Many thanks for the info, Chris. I wish I could help on those earlier ones, but I'd forgotten that there were all those premieres in there and I watched a pair of baseball games instead.