Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a way to search the TCM site for upcoming movies?

AuntiePam

What I'm looking for is a way to search TCM to find out when a movie featuring a particular star, director, screenwriter, etc. will be shown?

I've recently become enamored of films with screenplays written by Frank Fenton. I have a list of his movies from IMDB, and am looking for a quick easy way to see when one of his movies will be shown. I subscribe to the Guide, but can only search for a month at a time. I'm hoping there's an easier way.

> {quote:title=AuntiePam wrote:}{quote}What I'm looking for is a way to search TCM to find out when a movie featuring a particular star, director, screenwriter, etc. will be shown?

>

> I've recently become enamored of films with screenplays written by Frank Fenton. I have a list of his movies from IMDB, and am looking for a quick easy way to see when one of his movies will be shown. I subscribe to the Guide, but can only search for a month at a time. I'm hoping there's an easier way.

Just type in his name in the search box, then click on his name when it appears. The two upcoming movies of his are Millionaires in Prison on June 4th, and Nocturne on June 21st. There may be more, but there's an ad blocking your view where the forwarding arrow usually appears.

> {quote:title=slaytonf wrote:}{quote}Didn't this thread have more responses earlier? I'm feeling very disoriented. . . .

It did, but then the TCM exterminator showed up and zapped a small mouse who was mistaking himself for a critic, editing his contribution to the thread down to one incorrect word.