Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF??

Sepiatone

You'll all notice that whatever I posted today shows no evidence of proper spacing, or separation of paragraphs. This is NOT intentional. Those spaces and separations are there when I type in the reply box, but wind up missing when I post them. I don't know if it's a PC thing, or a site problem. I do apologize for the confusing look, though.Sepiatone

Going to my "system restore" and restoring the PC back to the day before. There was some unoticable "update" from Microsoft yesterday morning that when the issue cropped up. Yet, only on this site!

Curious. These devices never cease to surprise, fascinate and frustrate me. Kinda like having my kids back during their TEEN years! ;)

Sepiatone

you need to learn to post something about something. your personal battles against intelligent thought are growing boring to the general population. you need adseg.

This user failed to understand that, having been previously banned under the names *joyrider* and *3rdManTheme*{font:arial, helvetica, sans-serif}, he is not welcome here.{font}

Edited by: TCMWebAdmin on Jun 1, 2013 3:22 PM