Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trouble clicking on General Discussions

Anyone else having problems? I keep getting a screen that says this:

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.26 logs.

Below is error I've rec'd

h1. HTTP Status 500 -

-----

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

*exception*

{noformat}java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

{noformat}

*note* The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.26 logs

-----

h3. Apache Tomcat/6.0.26

>I see some have been able to get on the general discussion thread. I still can't. Are you guys doing something special that's giving you access to the gen discussion thread?

Yes.

From the main menu, click on someone's name and find a thread they last posted in, in the General Discussions section, then you can go to that post of theirs and reply to it, without ever seeing the General Discussions index page.

What is missing is the General Discussions INDEX page.

As noted in the Message Board announcements forum, TCM is aware of the problem and efforts to find the cause and fix it have been ongoing this evening. It was a bit confusing how there were new posts in the General Discussions forum when no one could seem to get into it. Clever.

I can't estimate how long its going to take to fix the problem, so do be patient.

It was a bit confusing how there were new posts in the General Discussions forum when no one could get into it..... "Clever"!

Wow, quite the compliment FredC from the TCNWebAdmin. and well deserved ! :)

Looks like you outsmarted them ! :)

Twink