Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I mean, "Hear, Hear!!"

See how confused you have made me with these Osmond posts?

What's wrong with "negatives"? Without negatives there would be no positives.

Without negatives, there would be no positive color stills from the Donny and Marie show.

Without darkness, there is no light. Without rain there is no sunshine or roses, paper or otherwise.

When TCM shows "Coconuts" [sp?] please inform me so I can watch, as it has been a long time and I would enjoy seeing it on a triple bill with "Head" and "200 Motels".

Osmondfan, perhaps one day you may get your wish to see your favorite Osmond movies. If I happen to see any scheduled on any of the networks I will be sure to let you know.

I realize you probably think that some of the stuff that we like here on the boards are stinko, yet you never took it upon yourself to put us down, which is nice.

Hang in there kid.

Mongo

Osmondfan is a true fan of his idols, and I have enjoyed reading his posts.

Any star with such a devoted fan who toots their horn for them in absentia, is a lucky one indeed.

I hope he [i think it's a "he" and if not forgive me, Osmondfan] stays true to his favorites and does not let anyone else tell him what to like, if that's what makes him happy.