Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

B&W film on TCM last winter?

I am looking for the name of a black and white film I saw on Turner Movie Classics this past winter. It is about three teachers, two men and a young blonde woman on the way to a baseball game when thier car breaks down, and they must deal with a killer and his girlfriend. I don't now the names of any of the actors.

Tried to list these tags, but got an error msg, even though they are seporated with a space or combined by an underscore but less than 25 characters: name_of black_and_white_film black_white stranded teacher teachers car_broke_down brake_down auto_repair gun attempted_rape cop_killer

Thank you @[~scsu1975] for the correct name for the film I was searching for, 'The Sadist'.

My memory was telling me it was a one word title; I think the 'The' was throwing Me off.

I am very impressed with the speed of your assistance. I did several searches on Google, Bing, Ask... IMdb and TCM. My descriptive were not working. Now that I have the films title I found this on IMdb "{font:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif}*Three* people driving into Los Angeles for a Dodgers *game* have *car* trouble and pull off into an old wrecking yard where they are held at bay by a bloodthirsty psycho and his crazy *girlfriend*." Accurate but not close enough. I bolded words I tried and italicized ones I considered but thought too precluding.

I'm glad I joined TCM and can more effectively consult with knowledgeable folks like you.

Thanks again for taking your time to help me out. {font}

Thank you @[~slaytonf] for the schedual information for 'The Sadist' and the link to the films page on the TCM data base.

Now that I have access to the TCM synopsies, I am trying to figure out how to better utilize a search on this site. I don't know if both the Breif and Full Synopsis are explored during a search or how to fine tune my descriptives. So I am grateful for the human assistance.