Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Martin Sheen Black and White Movie or TV show

trivers

I am trying to find the name of a show that Martin Sheen was in (I saw it in 1977) where he gives a cigar band as a wedding ring to the girl. It was in B&W and might have been from a TV series but possibly a movie.

can't recall. The reason for trying to find it is because it was a movie my wife to be and I were watching and i got the idea of giving her a cigar band when i asked her to marry me (I got her a real ring too :)

• 2 weeks later...

The only B&W Martin Sheen performances that have been broadcast in recent years are his spots on NAKED CITY. It's possible you might have seen Sheen on one of these shows and perhaps the cigar bit in another episode (or even the same one, thought as I recall there are no engaged couples in the episodes in which Sheen appeared). These were one-liners on Sheen's part, by the way.

Prompted by your post, Ray, I checked Martin Sheen's filmography, and he was in three other series that may have been shown on TV in 1977: Route 66, The Outer Limits, and My Three Sons. Check out this:

[...And the Cat Jumped Over the Moon|http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0690425/]

a Route 66 episode.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings