Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is That Movie?

Guest TCMhost-Claire

I saw a movie years ago and can't remember the title or who played in it. It was about a woman who gets a book from her mother on how to train your pet or dog, something like that. The woman does the things in the book to her husband and he eats it up, until he finds the book. I think it was filmed in the late 60's. If anyone could tell me what movie this is I would really appreciate it.

Please anyone ! I need to know the correct title of the movie starring Ken Marshall and Denholm Elliott which i guess is called Marco Polo. This movie was broadcast in Sweden in the middle of the 80?s. If i remember correctly the movies was divided in at least 3 or 4 parts 90 minutes each ! I haven't seen any better historical movie in my life and I collect all of them and desperately want to have this movie in my collection !

any kind of help would be appreciated

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The movie is called 'Design for Living', directed by Ernst Lubitsch in 1932. It is actually not Marion Davies but Miriam Hopkins playing the female lead. Quite a funny film, though not up to the standard of the wonderful 'Trouble In Paradise'.