Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

trying to find movie title

My husband has memories of a film that he saw when he was very young, in the mid sixties. He does not know the name or who the actors were. He believes that it was a black and white film.his most vivid memories of the film are: the story takes place in a time of war, possibly wwII. the charectors give the impression that they expect to never see each other again. when they unexpectedly meet again. When the main charectors meet in a compound/garrison, they embrace, kiss and the coat drops to the snowy ground around her ankles, showing her bare legs, giving the impression that she was scantily dressed. my husband believes that this scene took place at the end of the film.Does anyone have any ideas what the film might be? I would be so grateful for help in discovering this movie for him.

My father can't remember the title of a movie set in WWII. It would have to have been made at least 60 years ago. The main character was an actor that impersonates Hitler and causes Germany to lose the war. I would really like to find this, if it is available on DVD, for his birthday. Thank you for any help.

You didn't specify if it's a comedy, but if it was, it could have been either of the not-so-classic comedies THE DEVIL WITH HITLER (1942) or NAZTY NUISANCE (1943) (also sometimes referred to as THAT NAZTY NUISANCE) both starring Bobby Watson as Hitler. They are Hal Roach Productions and are occasionally shown on TCM.

Watson played Hitler in numerous movies in addition to these two.