Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problem with my responses being "swallowed" by quotes?

Everytime I try to quote a post in my response, my response gets sort of absorbed into the quote instead of appearing as separate typing. Any idea why? Ive been posting for years, but took a hiatus and Ive been having this problem ever since I came back. Frustrating.

Tracey,

To post a pic (example):

! http://site address of picture.com/net/org !

Be sure to put exclamation points at the beginning and end of the web address of the picture you want to post but without the spaces!

> {quote:title=traceyk65 wrote:}{quote}Everytime I try to quote a post in my response, my response gets sort of absorbed into the quote instead of appearing as separate typing. Any idea why? Ive been posting for years, but took a hiatus and Ive been having this problem ever since I came back. Frustrating.

After you hit the quote icon, notice the text options: Rich, or Plain. I would bet you are using Rich Text, which may be the default. Click on Plain Text and you should no longer have that problem.