• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Puzzle : July 9

Kid Dabb

*It's Been A Hard Day's Night - Thank You All ! Thank You Thank You Vera Mu*

dwfg3k.jpg

*Cast in order of appearance*

twinkeee - Born To Kill - Blue - Brown - Green - Gray - Violet - Black - Orange -

Yellow - Purple

LiamCasey - G Men - Pillow Of Death - Key Largo - Little Caesar - The Public Enemy -

Lady Killer - Smart Money - The Mayor Of Hell - Algiers - Raffles - Each Dawn I Die -

The Cat Creeps - Mildred Pierce - Out Of The Past - The Return Of Dr. Fu Manchu -

The Amazing Dr. Clitterhouse - Murders In The Zoo (tied with lavender)

FranklinPangborn - Detour - Marked Woman - They Won't Believe Me

lavender - The Whole Town's Talking - The Killers - Blackmail - Fury - Brute Force -

T-Men - The Woman In The Window - Night Nurse - Ride The Pink Horse -

I Stole A Million - Hollow Triumph - Midnight Club - 15 Maiden Lane - You And Me -

The Doorway To Hell - Daughter Of The Dragon - They Drive By Night - Manslaughter -

You Can't Get Away With Murder - Larceny, Inc. - He Walked By Night - Crime, Inc. -

The Postman Always Rings Twice - Boomerang - High Sierra - Penthouse -

You Only Live Once - Pick-up - Big Brown Eyes - The Big House - The Fatal Hour -

Born Reckless - Arsène Lupin - The House Across The Bay - Night Owls -

Murders In The Zoo (tied with Liam)

Once again, you've all done a great job. Franklin, thanks for jumping in there.

You too, GIPPER! .. ;)

Did y'all know that twinkeee is color blind? (I AM kidding.. that's a joke, ma'am :P )

The next Puzzle is ready. It should be up and running tomorrow morning sometime.

Archived