Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Search

Is there some sort of problem here? I've been trying to find a thread in which I participated earlier this year. Instead of roaming through pages and pages looking for it in General Discussions, I'm trying to find it using my name and select words from film titles.

I know I discussed The Black Shield of Falworth and Swordsman of Siena in the thread, but nothing from this year shows up from the thread even if I put "all" in the date field and either "Falworth" or "Siena" as the search word.

Another example - yesterday at 10:35pm, I referenced "Wuthering Heights" in a post in the "Grapes of Wrath" thread in General Discussions, yet using "Wuthering" as the search word and "all" in the date field along with my user name, only a post from 2010 shows up in the results.

It finally worked for me a couple of days later, but you're right - its ability to function seems to change by the day.

Then again, so does mine. :)

But by the time that it did come back, I had already found the thread that I was looking for by going through the General Discussions folder page-by-page.

• 4 weeks later...

Clore, I am having the same problem. I searcehed "Fred Macmurray" and got this:

"No search results for "fred macmurray". You should try a less restrictive search.

Did you mean: [fred Acura|http://forums.tcm.com/search.jspa?q=fred%20Acura&o

fred Acura?? What does that even mean???

tracey, I just did this search and came up with at least 7 pages of stuff.

Maybe it's just working now, dunno.

*Search Terms*: fred macmurray

*Category or Forum:* All Categories

*Date Range:* All

*Username or User ID:* blank

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings