Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic Hollywood Daily Divas

traceyk65

Thanks. Some of them are actual quotes from the Divas, so credit where credit is due!

Nice to see you give credit where it is due. I like the fact this thread is in a forum called 'Your Favorites,' because it is one of my favorite threads.

By the way I've been thinking of stealing some of your better ones and putting them on my Facebook page, because I thought it might encourage friends and relatives not into classic film to give some of these stars and their movies a chance. 

Of course, I would give credit to you. :)

Nice to see you give credit where it is due. I like the fact this thread is in a forum called 'Your Favorites,' because it is one of my favorite threads.

By the way I've been thinking of stealing some of your better ones and putting them on my Facebook page, because I thought it might encourage friends and relatives not into classic film to give some of these stars and their movies a chance. 

Of course, I would give credit to you. :)

Sure that's fine. I just do them for fun--like my signature quote says, "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." Im just glad other people are pleased too! LOL

Sure that's fine. I just do them for fun--like my signature quote says, "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." Im just glad other people are pleased too! LOL

Great, thanks! And please keep posting...you're obviously inspired!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that's one of your best. At first, when I read the top part, I was like 'where is she going with this?' Then there's that great punch line at the bottom. Good job!

I actually stole that one from my daughter. She said it to her fiance...something like "Your wallet is looking fat. Lets take it out for exercise." She was kidding--they go dutch most of the time, but funny anyway.

I actually stole that one from my daughter. She said it to her fiance...something like "Your wallet is looking fat. Lets take it out for exercise." She was kidding--they go dutch most of the time, but funny anyway.

Well your daughter is very funny. Selecting the picture of Paulette Goddard, though, takes it to another level. 

Archived